Friday, January 05, 2007

Thank you Kelly!

I've finally knitted a hat that FITS! No more rasta-hats for me! Kelly took me under her knitting wing and gave me a pattern, some beautiful yarn and some great little tools (I had no idea stitch markers could be so helpful) at Christmas. I was nervous to start because I didn't want to ruin such nice yarn, but I finally got it out on Wednesday night. I knitted half of the hat on Wednesday and finished it last night. Then I added a pom-pom, because I like pom-poms. My pom-pom is a bit wobbly, however.

And yes, I did take this picture with my phone at work. That's my lovely institution-gray cubicle wall (with the pin-up of the IT Project Framework Flowchart) you see behind me.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Ohlala...fantastic hat, even if the pom-pom is wobbly. And great color for you too.