Saturday, December 16, 2006

Stevens? Pass!

Chris made plans with Mark to ski at Stevens on Saturday. He asked if I wanted to come, but I wasn't very enthusiastic about going to Stevens again. I told him that I'd rather just stick around Seattle and take care of last-minute holiday errands. That was on Friday afternoon.

Friday night (at Mike & Jen's going-away gathering), Meg mentioned that a group was going to Crystal the next day. She asked if I wanted to join them, and of course I said yes! It's not that I didn't want to ski...I just didn't want to ski at Stevens.

So on Saturday morning, Chris headed north while I headed south. Meg and I met up with the whole crew and caravaned down to Crystal for a day of fast groomers and decent snow. It was hard to get a lot of runs in with such a big crowd, but we had a good day on the hill and got to spend some time catching up on the drive.

No comments: