Sunday, December 10, 2006

Jingle Bell Fun

This morning I ran in the Jingle Bell 5K with Katherine and David. We formed a team for the Java Gym Fitness Bowl, which is a fitness competition based on college football. Each team of 3 represents a college team (we are the Kansas State Wildcats), and we are pitted against other teams every week. We earn points by working out, and the biggest way to rack up points is to participate in a fitness event (such as the Jingle Bell Run) together -- that's worth a touchdown each! So this morning, we got up early to earn our Jingle Bell touchdowns. It was a great run -- 10,000+ participants, perfect running weather, lots of bells.

When I got home, I tried to encourage Cowboy to share in my holiday cheer by wearing my reindeer antlers. He wasn't really into it. Since I can't seem to get him to happily wear holiday gear, I thought I'd give it a "virtual" try.

Krispy's blog (see link at right) pointed me to a site where one can "elfify" oneself. I really enjoyed watching Krispy-the-Elf dance around (who knew that Elf Krispy and Real Krispy have the exact same dance moves?) and thought that Cowboy would make a pretty good elf too. He can be Krispy's sidekick. Click on the picture below to watch CowElf dance!


Thanks for the link, Krispy-oh-Krispy-oh-baby (buh-dum-bum-bum).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know why, but the Cow-elf really scares me.