Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Lipbalmics Anonymous

I was looking through the make-up bag I carry in my purse today and noticed a couple of odd things. First of all, why is a woman who doesn't wear make-up carrying a make-up bag? And why is it so full? I opened it to investigate, and here's what I found:

  • 1 compact mirror with a cool retro picture of a cowgirl on the back
  • 1 tin of Burts Bees hand salve
  • 6 tubes of assorted lip balms and glosses
Considering that I keep tubes of lip balm in my desk at work, my car, my laptop bag, my hiking pack, my climbing bag, my gym bag, the pockets of my softshell, fleece and ski jackets, my ski boot bag, and on my nightstand (and I use them all on a regular basis)...is it time for an intervention?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm Kortny,
from Singapore,
and I'm 15 y.o

Hi, Everybody
I've studied English sinse Winter .
It's very!
I would like like to meet boys and practisice My English with them.

Kiss!!

Anonymous said...

That is the best comment I've ever read in my LIFE. Ever. Kortny for president!