Friday, September 19, 2008

Yarr

In honor of International Talk Like a Pirate Day, here's my favorite pirate joke. In fact, it's one of my favorite jokes, period (along with the lumberjack joke...which you'll have to ask me about in person because it doesn't translate well via blog).

"A pirate walks into a bar, and the barkeep says "Excuse me, cap'n, but did you know that you've got your ship's wheel stuck in your pants?" "Aye," says the pirate, "it's drivin' me nuts!"
I hope ye all be hoisting a mug o' grog in honor of t'day!

Updated: If you happened to read this post before I added this update, then wait a few weeks before you ask me about the lumberjack joke. Because, in typical Wenmei fashion, I introduced the joke by telling you the punch line. I'm SO not cut out to be a comedian.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

This is my 9 year old nephew's pirate joke:

Where does a pirate get his outdoor gear?
ARRRRR E I.

Hee hee. Ok, maybe you have to hear him tell it.