Wednesday, September 03, 2008

As much as I enjoy having a 15 lb paper weight...

...I'm happy to be removed from the telephone directory delivery list. If you'd like to stop receiving unsolicited copies of the yellow/white pages every year, go to Yellow Pages Goes Green to sign up!

I wonder how long they debated over whether they should use "goes" or "go"?

Now if I could just get the Seattle Times to stop delivering unsolicited papers to our door. And yes, I've called and written. They stopped for a few weeks, but they started up again yesterday. If anyone wants a copy of the paper, it's sitting on our front porch.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Excellent link, thanks! I am going to borrow this and post it on my blog too. I used the same site to stop a bunch of catalogs that I get as well. yay for less junk mail!