Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Should I be worried?

Yesterday afternoon, I took Cowboy and Zachary for a walk around the neighborhood after a long day filled with the soothing sounds of a screaming baby. It was my last resort -- I'd tried everything to get Zachary to take a nap (poor guy was exhausted but refused to sleep) so I finally decided that a rainy walk in the Babyhawk was going to have to work. Even if Zachary didn't stop crying, at least Cowboy and I would get some fresh air.

I made it down the street and halfway around the block when I realized that I felt a lot of air on my legs, so I looked down to make sure I was wearing pants. I was -- they were just baggy and made of a really light material so the wind was cutting through them pretty easily.

Should I be concerned about the fact that it took me over a block to check if I was wearing pants? Or should I be more concerned that this is even an issue?

No comments: