Thursday, July 13, 2006

Hair by Cowboy

Dogs are often cute, but sometimes they can be gross too. For example, Cowboy has this habit of drooling when he's in the car. We don't know why -- it's the only time he drools, and he doesn't drool every time he's in the car. But he does it often enough to put drool streaks down the sides of the rear windows and doors. That's already gross enough. But today, just as I was stepping out of the car, Cowboy decided to do one of his massive fur-flying, tail-whipping shakes. This particular shake also caused the threads of drool hanging from his jowls to go jetting across the car...directly onto the top of my head. I didn't realize quite how much drool had landed on my head until I was running my hand through my hair while standing in line at the post office. Yuck.

No comments: