Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It's a miracle!

Zachary has been napping in his cradle for an hour and a half! All by himself! The longest he's napped alone prior to now has been 20 minutes. Of course, now I'm worried that he's slept so long without nursing. It's been over 4 hours. And yesterday I was frustrated with him waking up every 1.5 - 2 hours throughout the night to nurse...

UPDATE 12:30pm
I couldn't just let sleeping babies lie. I finally woke him up at 11:15, after he'd been napping for 2.5 hours. It had been 5 hours since he nursed. Now he's fed and happily napping in the Babyhawk MT, so we are heading out for a walk around Greenlake.

UPDATE 5:10pm
This is unbelievable. He's napping in his cradle AGAIN! For the second time in one day! He's been there for over 30 minutes so far this time. Hallelujah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A miracle indeed. I am thrilled for you.