Sunday, September 23, 2007

Barkers, BBQs and Beerlets

I've added some pictures from the past couple of weeks. There are the standard Cowboy pictures (he must be the most photographed dog in Seattle), plus a few of his new buddy Bodhi. I've also included pictures from Joel and Cathy's BBQ last weekend and the Fremont Oktoberfest (followed by the George & Dragon Pub) last night. There's one of Tarik and Elena, who are in Seattle for a wedding this weekend (it's a horrible picture of me, but they look good in it so I'm posting it anyway). As always, you can click on the link at left or the thumbnails above to view the pictures in flickr, or you can just watch the slide show below. I would write more, but the Broncos play in 45 minutes so I have to get ready to go to Jillian's with Chris.

No comments: