Sunday, August 26, 2007

Just call me "Bennie"

I took the Personal DNA personality test and discovered that I am a "Benevolent Leader". I don't know that I would have ever chosen the word "benevolent" to describe myself, but hey, it's an online test and therefore cannot be doubted!

Below is a visual map of how I scored in various character areas -- mouse over the colored boxes to see what each color represents. Apparently I am very masculine (I think this is the part of me that Chris calls "Ms. Ones-and-Zeros", although maybe it should be "MR. Ones-and-Zeros"), earthy (does this have something to do with the patchwork hippie dresses I used to wear in college?), and rather unstylish (this definitely has something to do with the patchwork hippie dresses).

I'm also "slightly" functional. Does that mean that I'm considerably dysfunctional?


If you want to read my entire personality report, click here: My personalDNA Report

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't Mrs. Crooks used to tell us that she was our benevolent leader? You're HER!

wenmei said...

Eek!