Sunday, January 04, 2009

Wow, I'm lazy

I seriously need to update this blog. Somehow, I don't seem to have much spare time (I think it has to do with a very busy little 14-month old who runs me ragged) so I'm lucky if my baby hill blog gets updated, let alone this one! And most people seem to be much more interested in baby hill than in me. Don't worry, I don't take offense. I'm more interested in baby hill myself.

I hope that everyone had a happy, healthy and safe holiday and we're all looking forward to wonderful things in 2009! In our house, we are steadily marching towards (or perhaps even entering) the "terrible 2's" -- that fun-filled time when our already headstrong boy decides to assert his independence. We can see traces of it already and are looking forward to a whirlwind of new experiences. I'm about to enter my "thrilling? threadbare? 36's" and I'm wondering if that gives me license to throw tantrums too. I hope so. Z and I can go head-to-head. And I'm still bigger.

I hope to update my pictures on flickr soon and maybe even find more time to babble on this blog. But if not, you can always head over to baby hill to see what's going on in the whirling dervish's life! Since our lives revolve around him anyway, you'll get an idea of what's going on in general.

Happy New Year!

No comments: