Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Taking care, of my: organism;

My daily horoscope for today:

"If you're suffering from some sort of disorder, don't abuse sedative or soporific drugs: your organism could be completely upset; above all, avoid self-medication, which is always dangerous."
My thoughts on my daily horoscope:
  • What is a soporific drug? How is it different from a sedative?
    • If I'm not suffering from a disorder, does that mean I can abuse them?
    • Is there a reason the word "abuse" is used? Does this mean that I can use soporific drugs (disorder notwithstanding) as long as I don't abuse them?
  • Which organism specifically will be upset?
    • By "upset", do you mean angry? Or unsettled? Off-balance? Tipped over?
  • Do you get points for every punctuation mark you use?
    • Double points for less popular punctuation like colons and semi-colons?

No comments: