Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to the Cow!

Three years ago on this day, several big things happened in our lives:

  • We bought our first house
  • I received the offer for my current job
  • Cowboy was born!!
Here he is, being a "dog hazard" on Chris' makeshift putting green. He's the sweetest, most stubborn, goofiest, not-so-smartest, most patient dog ever and we are so happy that he's agreed to be part of our family.



Can you believe that on Valentine's Day three years ago, I was a puppy-less single gal, living in a cute studio apartment in lower Queen Anne, working as a consultant, dating a great guy...and now I'm married to that great guy, living in our lovely Greenlake house-with-a-fenced-yard, working "in the industry" (i.e. no longer consulting), playing with my sweet dog and enjoying being a new mother to a precious little boy? Lots of changes in 3 years! I guess, like everything else I do, I procrastinated on the whole "growing up" thing and ended up cramming last minute. And luckily it's all worked out perfectly!

No comments: