Monday, December 31, 2007

Babies R Us

I haven't had a chance to update my blog since Christmas, so I wanted to add a quick post. Last Friday, we headed over to Bob and Robin's to see Eric, Maria and Dafna while they are in town from Spain. Several friends came to spend time together and enjoy some beer and pizza and board games. There were eight children under the age of 3, so it was a full and busy household! Little girls everywhere! The only boys, Thomas and Zachary, are still too young to run around like the girls, but Thomas was scooting all over the house too. Zachary just hung out and slept.

Here's the summary of the group: Mike & Bree, with Sam (almost 3) and Jasmine (18 months), Robin & Glenda with Tatum (almost 2) and Thomas (10 months), Bob & Robin with Lily (almost 2) and Elle (4 months), Eric & Maria with Dafna (9 months) and Chris & me with Zachary (2 months). This was the first time since having Zachary that I've been to an event with so many babies and toddlers, and it was fascinating to see how different they are at the different stages of development.

I've added some pictures of the evening to flickr and the slide show above. I'll update again soon with pictures from Christmas and Chris' family visit!

Pictures: Evening at Bob & Robin's

No comments: