Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Will I look like that in 3 months?


This is random, but I came across these pictures of an influential celebrity stylist. Her clients include many of the famous young starlets, such as Lindsay Lohan, Nicole Richie, Mischa Barton, Jessica Simpson. They are sometimes referred to as clones, an assembly line, or "Zoe-bots".

I never paid much attention to this stylist until today, when I read that she and I are the same age! OK, she's a few months older than I am. Regardless, I was shocked. I honestly thought that she was MUCH older (click on the pictures to see what I mean). Celebrities are taking styling tips from her?? Now I guess I understand why there are so many unattractive celebrities out there. Apparently, repulsively skeletal frames, bleached fried hair and orange spray-on tans over leathery skin are "in". Have you seen Kate Bosworth or Sienna Miller? Ick. I just hope teenage girls aren't buying into this garbage.

Note: When you compare the two pictures, feel free to ignore my somewhat prominent clavicle. I realize that I have a bony chest. I've always had a bony chest. But I feel better now, knowing that at least it's not like that xylophone that Rachel is sporting. And yes, I ate all but two (I had to share with Chris) of the sweets on the plate I'm holding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg. that is one of the scariest women i've seen!!!!!
no roses there!