Thursday, April 12, 2007

One year older...one year wiser?

Happy Birthday Chris!

He's getting older, but he's still not as old as I am. I think I will just wait for him to catch up.

Tonight we will go out for dinner to celebrate Chris' birthday, and this weekend we will do the annual comedy club/pub crawl that we've been doing the past several years to celebrate. We'll be seeing Joey Medina at the Comedy Underground, followed by adult beverages at Marcus' and/or Fado.

For some reason, it seems like this year everyone made plans to be out of town this weekend. So the crowd will be smaller than usual -- but I'm sure it will still be a great time!

We were talking last night about birthday dinners, and I realized (again) that I ask for things such as all-you-can-eat sushi (which is free for me since it's my birthday) or wurst and pommes frites at a local German pub. Chris wants steak. Hmmm. I think I need to raise my game. Next year: LOBSTER!

1 comment:

Kristy Mouti said...

Chris has the same birthday as my dad! Happy burpday Chris and Kevin!