Wednesday, January 18, 2006

thunk

Chris and I took our first dance lesson last night (the dance lessons are a concession he is making to me since I've been such a patient and tolerant Broncos widow all season). While Chris is a better natural dancer, I am more comfortable with structured dance. It's really fun to watch him concentrate on the steps -- he sticks his tongue out when he's really concentrating. It makes me laugh...which makes me mess up...which makes him mess up. He finally got tired of it and spun me into a wall.

2 comments:

Team Mayer said...

did you ever do ballroom dancing when you were at MIT? one of my coworkers dances on the team. i bet you'd rock at that!
- lisalisa

wenmei said...

I DID do ballroom dancing at MIT! And none of my partners ever spun me into a wall. Granted, the room was much bigger (I think we were in Walker Memorial) so the walls were a lot further away...