Saturday, February 21, 2009

Emily's baby shower

You may remember my posts a couple years ago about Emily and Brett making it legal by getting hitched (twice). Well today, we celebrated their upcoming new addition! And not their home remodel, although that is apparently going well too. Emily's friend Angie threw her a lovely baby shower, where we got to munch on yummy snacks, play games, and watch Emily fan herself as she got overheated. We also got to see Emily do a belly bump boo-yah with Lori, who is due a week after Em. In addition to Em and Lori, there were several other pregnant women there (the second picture below shows the six of us in chronological order of "ready to popness"), including Em's sister Alison! They also got married the same year, so they apparently like to keep their parents on their toes.

I can't wait to meet their little one! Although if they have a girl, apparently we have to keep Z away from her when they reach adolescence.

1 comment:

Tarik Saleh said...

Wait, I am not sure if I can ask this without getting in trouble, but I sense a pattern in the right hand photo, no? If so I am impressed. I thought los alamos was the center of the breeder universe...