Monday, October 08, 2007

Lactose intolerance

Normally I love the cheesiest of cheese, especially when it comes to shows, movies and musicals. Because of this, I should love "High School Musical" and "High School Musical 2". And really, I'm trying. But I just can't. I can't sit through either movie (and trust me, I've tried). It's the stars, Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens. They just irritate me.

On the other hand, I watched "Shall We Dance" with Jennifer Lopez and Richard Gere and I really enjoyed it. That's a kind of cheese I can still digest.

Maybe I'm just getting old.

Updated to add:
OK, I'm still forcing myself to watch HSM2 and I think it's mostly Zac Efron that annoys me. Vanessa Hudgens isn't too bad when she's with the rest of the ensemble (as long as she's not making one of her two trademark facial expressions: simper or smirk). But Zac bugs me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LEAVE ZAC ALONE!! wimper pout