Tuesday, May 22, 2007

And baby, I have it

"You can't teach people to be lazy - they either have it or they don't."
~ Dagwood Bumstead
Once again, I have no excuse. I've been busy and I've been lazy. I've been trading the comforting glow of my computer screen for the warm rays of the Seattle sun (as I told Sarah, we're the "other" Hawaii). I've been going on long walks in the rain, listening to classical music, and curling up on the couch with my special someone to watch Hitchcock movies.

Oh wait, scratch that. My life is not a personal ad or a Lifetime movie. What I've really been doing is taking the shortest walks possible in the rain while allowing Cowboy enough time to do his "business", listening to Lyle Lovett, Oasis, and Ludacris, and telling my special someone to turn down the TV so I don't have to listen to golf commentators all evening.

I will update my photos soon with shots from my latest thrilling adventures, including (and probably limited to):
  • A cruise to Mexico with Trisha
  • Baxter's birthday party
  • A weekend full of German food, polka bands and Volksmarches in Leavenworth
  • Cowboy's eye surgery and subsequent larger-than-life head cone which is severely impacting his joie de vivre (and his ability to walk through the house without running into every single piece of furniture and doorway)

No comments: