Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Mmmmmmmmm bop

I'm still at work and I just received the most beautiful jasmine flowers from my wonderful husband. When I got to reception to pick them up, I saw masses of red and pink roses, tulips and carnations covering the back table. In the midst of it all stood a very large green and white wreath-like plant. I thought immediately, "I bet that's mine." And I was right!

It's amazing. Most of the flowers haven't bloomed yet, but there are a few that have and their scent is strong enough to fill my entire cube. I can't stop smelling them. Mmmmmmmmm.

And to top it off, it's a potted plant so I can keep it here and enjoy the lovely scent of jasmine for years to come! OK, years might be pushing it. But at least I'll have them for more than a week! Mmmmmmm.

Thank you Chris. You make me happy.

Mmmmmmmm...

No comments: