Thursday, December 29, 2005

Ready, set...GO!

Ok, I think I'm ready to jump on the blogging bandwagon. I used MSN Space for our wedding website, and I've experimented with My Space, but I've settled on Blogger due to the following factors:

1. It's simple
2. It's easy to customize using HTML
3. It's fully supported on Firefox
4. My friends Gary and Tarik use it, so it must be good

(Maybe I should rethink #4 -- Gary isn't exactly known for his technical prowess)

As mentioned above, I've already put together an MSN Space for our wedding here. Chris and I were married in Colorado on 9/17/05 and celebrated with an Argosy cruise in Seattle on 10/01/05. Check out our wedding site for pictures and details about the festivities, but keep in mind that MSN Spaces does not support Firefox so you will have to use IE to view it correctly.

Now that it's time to blog, I can't think of anything to say. I'm having performance anxiety. For now, I'll just let the following picture say my thousand words:

Actually, this picture only says two words, but it says them loudly, in full color, and with at least two exclamation points:

"GO BRONCOS!!"

And no, we don't know that guy behind us with the BoSox cap on. But he's a Broncos fan, so he must be OK.

No comments: